The President Elect is the secondary officer of California Advisory Council on Military Education (CA-ACME). The President Elect shall lead CA-ACME during times when President is unavailable and will oversee organizational priorities. This position is supported by the Vice President, the other Executive Officers, and the Advisors.
- Strategic planning.
- Oversee all committee chairs and ensure that work is being done in support of the mission.
- Work with the Treasurer to develop monthly and annual budgets and manage finances.
- Review CA-ACME’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; provide report to the President.
- Work with CA-ACME committees in establishing new partnerships, fundraising, sponsorship and other financial support opportunities.
- Lead and provide support to the Board.
- Ensure the Board adheres to its bylaws, policies, and constitution.
- Ensure and provide adequate training opportunities for board members when appropriate.
- Ensure that all board members have full understanding and knowledge of legalities and organizational policies.
- Ensure that organizational actions conform to the bylaws.
- Oversee the organization’s administration.
- Work with the Secretary to ensure proper documentation is being created and managed.