WHO SHOULD JOIN CA-ACME?
If you are a military educator, civilian educator, post-secondary education institution representative, supplier of quality education products and/or services, or policy-maker/ influencer working with the military and veteran community- consider becoming a member of CA-ACME. Military members, veterans, retirees, and dependents may also join as we highly value feedback and want to offer a space for you to voice concerns.
CA-ACME members include representation from a wide audience:
TAX Document W-9
- Military Educators - Chiefs of Voluntary Education, Education Services Officers and Education Counselors
- Higher Education - Colleges and Universities that serve the military audience
- Service members - Uniform employees of the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security
- Veterans - Individuals who have served in the United States Armed Forces
- Government Officials - Civilian employees of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, State and Federal Departments of Education, and the Department of Veterans Affairs
TAX Document W-9
WHY JOIN/ SUPPORT CA-ACME?
- The California Advisory Council on Military Education (CA-ACME) is pleased to offer scholarships each year to service members (both active duty and veterans) and spouses of service members who are working towards the completion of higher education degrees.
- CA-ACME holds an annual symposium geared at connecting the military education community in California and keeping members abreast of current policies, issues, and concerns
- CA-ACME distributes news related to the military education community as well as events and engagements for participation.