The Vice President Elect plays various leadership roles within California Advisory Council on Military Education (CA-ACME), assists the Vice President in fulfilling the mission of the organization, and acts in the Vice President’s place in his/her absence. This position is supported by the other Executive Officers and the Advisors.
- Attend all board and executive board meetings.
- Carry out special assignments as requested by the President and the Board.
- Lead the symposium committee.
- Assist other board members with tasks, as needed.
- Participate in trainings when necessary.
- Assist Vice President maintain and update all social media accounts.
- Participate in trainings, when necessary