The Vice President plays various leadership roles within California Advisory Council on Military Education (CA-ACME), assists the President in fulfilling the mission of the organization, and acts in the President’s place in his/her absence. This position is supported by the Vice President Elect, the other Executive Officers, and the Advisors.
- Attend all board and executive board meetings.
- Approve CA-ACME’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Collaboratively guide the organization’s day-to-day operations by serving on the executive board.
- Carry out special assignments as requested by the President and the Board.
- Understand the responsibilities of the President and be able to perform these duties by presiding in the President’s absence
- Be available for advice and assistance to fellow board members and other parties.
- Assist other board members with tasks when needed.
- Maintain and update all social media accounts.
- Participate in trainings, when necessary.